The gorgeous hat arrived today, it fits perfectly ! Now I feel in my comfort blanket. Many thanks again, I will be back.
My headwear arrived yesterday. I just want to say a big thank you. Not only are the items lovely and make me feel feminine and less self conscious but your service was amazing. You should feel so proud that you are making a small but very real difference to people like me at a very difficult time. I will recommend you!
Fantastic service, thank you so much. Headwear arrived this morning and looks great. I’d left it until the last minute to order anything so relieved that it came so quickly.
I’m absolutely thrilled. The Liberty baby cord is so much softer than I’d imagined and the colours are so vibrant. It already looks like it belongs in my wardrobe. I’m wearing my Kitty as I type – the pool blue is just as I’d hoped, I went out first thing and it was so cosy yet light.
I’m absolutely loving my beanies and turban. They fit perfectly… see pic below.. definitely me. Thanks again
The parcel arrived yesterday and I have unpacked and admired the headgear today. I feel much better prepared now and will enjoy wearing your creations – thank you. THEN – Very pleased with my chemo bundle – in use now as hair has started to come out in the last few days. You provide a lovely personal service.
Just wanted to say, Claire, that as I exited chemo treatment this morning onto the street, a passing girl said ‘ I love your turban! ‘ . I was wearing the red cashmere Lucy model…
So, thank you: the three different models are all fun to wear, and your turnaround time was so swift!
Thanks for my hats, which arrived today. They’re beautifully made and I’m delighted with them! I probably have 2-3 weeks before I start losing hair but I’m wearing the liberty jersey one already – perfect for lockdown bad hair! Thank you!
My order arrived on Saturday 9 May and I am very happy with Olive and Kitty, in their discreet packaging. Thank you for your prompt attention. You have a good website, too. I start chemotherapy at the end of the month and like to be organised!
I have just received my lovely hat (Olive) from Claire. I can honestly say for the first time I have a beautiful hat which I feel confident in wearing outside of the house. It has been a massive thing for me losing my hair through chemo… this is the first time I feel attractive again, and I’ve had quite a few compliments, which is always good for self esteem. I have ordered another hat and can’t wait for it to arrive.
Thank you Claire for making my journey a little easier, and for the wonderful customer service.
I’m thrilled to say that the turbans dropped onto my doormat this morning and I’m absolutely delighted with them! Thank you so much. The tie-back one will be a gift for when we’re eventually allowed to go on holiday again – a girl can dream! Look after yourself and thanks so much again for fulfilling the order so quickly.
Throughout all my communications with Claire even before we met, she was thoughtful and understanding of what I was going through with my recent diagnosis. When I visited with my friends, she was so very welcoming and showed us all the various headwear styles and fabrics of which there were many. She had advised me to bring clothes which I would be wearing with the headwear and was so helpful in explaining the thought behind the different types and advising on what suited me, together with my friends. It really felt like we were in a team with the sole intention of finding the best possible for me. I came away with 6 altogether! She needed to make 2 of them which she posted just a couple of days later. Claire made a very difficult situation so much easier for me and I feel the headwear will make me feel as happy as I can be when I have my new look. I would thoroughly recommend Claire and her beautiful and thoughtful work.
Beautiful head wear; I am not a wig person so this head wear has made such a difference to my confidence – enabling me to go out and about without feeling self conscious. Claire has been so helpful and posts things out quickly and efficiently. If you have to go through this I can’t recommend her more highly!
My order arrived, inspite of floods all around us! I am keeping both the hat & the “scarf” – I am delighted with them, and am wearing “Kitty” now, and do not want to take it off. I think I am going to treat myself to one, or maybe two more of your hats, as I will need them for the next few months.
I received my order and I am so happy I ordered from you! These are the best I’ve seen and they will be perfect and so cute as well as comfortable!
Just to let you know the chemo hat arrived yesterday and is great as usual. Take care and thanks for your great customer service, I am very impressed!
It was for my sister and she much preferred the cashmere, so I ordered two more of those for her which have also arrived. What lovely products. I got a few options for her from other places and they are just awful.
- I just wanted to thank you for a lovely couple of hours trying on your fabulous headwear yesterday. Alice and I had a great time and felt very spoilt having the session all to ourselves. I am delighted with the beanies and scarfs I bought and wore the teal one out last night in celebration of my new look.
Just a note to thank you so much for the hats which I’m delighted with. They fit perfectly and look really good. My daughter Sophia and I really enjoyed our time with you and appreciated the time spent trying on and choosing from such a range of styles and material.
It was lovely speaking to you. You sound such a kind person. As I told you I had bought a few from other sites but they are so uncomfortable. I always felt I was fiddling with them but your hats you put them on and forget that they are there. There is never a day when I go anywhere that your hats are not admired. As I have said before you have such a talent. Not only do your hats look good… they are so comfy to wear.
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner the hats turned up. Love them. Exquisite. Will be placing another order once this chemo fog lifts!
- Thank you for the Little Alice, Liberty Tana Lawn, Order No: 2705. My daughter Charlotte, absolutely loves wearing it and she looks ever so beautiful with it on. We both like it better than beanies too because of the tie bit at the back which adds a lovely detail and fits it better to her head.
- It’s arrived and I love it! Had lots of compliments from my children (must be good then!) and parents and it feels lovely. What is nice is that it’s so light and the tie enables me to adjust how tight I want it. Thank you for getting this to me so quickly!
- Turban has now arrived. It had been left with a neighbour but Royal Mail hadn’t left a card.
It’s beautiful and I ‘m very pleased with it.
- It was wonderful to meet you! I LOVE my scarves!!!!! You are awesome!!!! Feel free to remind me tomorrow to pay. I would be grateful to be able to make things right. Again, you ROCK!!!
- Very many thanks for the lovely turbans and headscarf – they have given me great confidence. I shall be recommending you to others.
- I have worn my brown cashmere headwear everyday as it’s so comfortable and have to wash it overnight ready for the next day. I have been bought other headwear as presents but it doesn’t fit and is not anywhere near the quality of your headwear.
- The pashmina turbans you made for me are a godsend – constantly worn and always favourably commented on.
- Just to say I am delighted with both items and have started wearing them (not at the same time!). Thank you for your kind words also.
- Thank you very much for making the chemo headwear for me so quickly. They fit really well and I love the fabrics. I love Liberty fabrics.The brown cashmere does make my eyes shine really blue which is good. I cannot thank you enough for doing this for me so quickly and I feel less scared going ahead this week with the chemo as I know I have them ready. I have no doubt I will be ordering more.
- Just to say I am delighted with both items and have started wearing them (not at the same time!). Thank you for your kind words also.
- Many thanks for your helpful discussions and excellent service.
- That’s so lovely of you. I really really appreciate it. It’s our 40th wedding anniversary. Since I’ve had my diagnosis I have been overwhelmed by people’s kindness and consideration, you have added another layer today
- Many thanks for all your help and we will certainly be in touch to come to you if she wants or needs more, you have been so lovely.
- I wore my Rose hat at the weekend and got lots of compliments and it was incredibly comfortable. I really appreciate your patience and kindness.
- The “turbans” arrived this morning. Thank you so much they are lovely. Thank heaven you have the wit & imagination to devise this headgear which is a godsend for us who have to face the horrors of hair loss!
- So lovely to meet you & see your wonderful array of hats. Very exciting for me to find hats I really want to wear.
- Oh Claire, thank you ever so much. I am having afternoon tea with a good mate and she commented how lovely my hat is!! Thanks to you, I don’t feel so conscious of my baldness.
- I am so happy to have headwear I feel fab in. It’s a hard time to get through anyway and there are so many depressing websites with sad faded pictures selling twee, scratchy and dated looking chemo head scarfs etc. So I am just so happy I crossed your website. Everything you have made I feel special wearing, the fabrics are soft and the patterns are really different and stylish and the double sided turban and snood, I think I will probably live in!
- It was lovely to meet you today. Thanks so much for your help and advice. I feel well prepared for the hair loss that’s rapidly coming!
Many thanks again Claire. I really enjoyed meeting you and doing something positive about my hair loss!
- Without Claire’s fabulous creations, I honestly do not know what I would have done during my chemo days. I had looked everywhere on the web to find this kind of thing and it is just was not there, so it was a fantastic relief to have found her.
- Thank you so much for meeting with me yesterday. I was very impressed at the quantity of samples you had – it was really useful to be able to “play dress up” and compare and contrast.
However what I am most grateful for is your kindness and your gentle approach in explain things to me, being flexible and understanding that this is another decision/choice in what seems to be an endless list of decisions/choices to be made in this unexpected path I find myself on.
- That was a great meeting. I am feeling delighted. Thank You for guiding me through your amazing range of fabrics and styles. So exciting!
- The hats assorted are so wonderful. I am wearing between 3 and 4 every day!!!! The hair loss has been so breathtakingly fast I can not imagine how I would have managed. Far too hot for wigs and my head feels sore sometimes. I am sleeping in bamboo — so comfortable and living in silk— perfect in this heat. I am so delighted and very appreciative of the speed of the delivery. All the fabrics you selected (rather than my initial ones) are the ones I love!!!! Aegean blue bamboo for instance!!! You really are so talented
- My mum is so happy with the first hat, she absolutely wants a second one. Will get back to you soon!
- I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2012. Luckily it was caught early but I had to undergo chemo and radiotherapy. Never being very clever at tying scarves I heard that Claire had made some clever designs using beautiful fabrics that were cleverly cut and had elastic for added security. I had 3 scarves made – a cotton liberty print ‘bonnet’ style cap with ties which I virtually wore every day, a white scarf for summer days and a gorgeous silk scarf for glam occasions. Losing your hair is one of the worst and most dramatic results of enduring chemotherapy and can make you feel as though you have lost your femininity. Wearing Claire’s beautiful scarves gave some of that back!
- Claire made me some beautiful scarf style hats that I wore constantly when I lost my hair during chemotherapy treatment. She was extremely sensitive and kind when visiting me at home which I really appreciated as it was a difficult time. I was able to try different styles and options that would suit me best. Claire had a large range of beautiful soft silks and cottons and they fitted perfectly. I found the scarves very easy to wear and was able to change colours and styles depending on my mood and what I was wearing. Even though I had previously bought a number of hats, scarves and a wig from a well know London store I much preferred the soft feel and elegant design of Claire’s hats.
- I decided to start with two different designs in different types of fabric. I lost my hair fairly quickly after that and started wearing the scarves straight away. One very quickly became my favourite and I wore it all the time. I then had a further three made and then another two as the warmer weather came – so that I had a scarf for every occasion! Claire came to my house with a mass of different fabrics. We would stand in front of the mirror putting each fabric up against my face until we decided on the suitable ones. She was endlessly patient as I was incredibly indecisive and we always had a laugh. The scarves were fantastic. They made me feel completely at ease and gave me the confidence to go out during the day and in the evenings and most importantly were just so easy to put on. My family liked them and it was a huge relief for my girls that I turn up at school looking vaguely glamorous!!! Claire always went the extra mile to make sure I had the right fabric and made the scarves really quickly so I was never without. She was extremely empathetic and put me completely at ease.
- Thank you so much for making the beautiful bandanas. I have tried them all on, each one felt so light, cool and comfy. I tend to only wear my wig when I go out, if I don’t feel too good I wear a scarf out and always at home. I am looking forward to wearing one of my new bandanas tomorrow.
- I have worn my bandanas very day, everyone has commented on how lovely they are. My hair is about an inch long now, I don’t feel confident just yet to go out without my bandana on.
- I would just like to thank you very much for sending me the bespoke head scarf, it’s lovely and has kept me very cool in this recent heatwave we have had!
- Thanks so much for the latest hats, they’ve been much admired
- Thank you for sending the lovely turbans, all very well fitting! I shall wear one of them – the silk at a wedding on Saturday.
Lady Valerie Solti
- Love, love, love my turbans – they are all beautiful & I will be ordering more Liberty print headscarves shortly.
- It has been a very positive experience visiting you at home with most of my wife’s wardrobe in tow; we both now feel confident that she has a hat or headscarf to match everything and see her through her treatment in style
- Thanks for getting the scarves & hats to me in time for Christmas. I love the charcoal silk scarf and will wear it on New Year’s Eve. Any tips on how best to style it?